Who Can Apply?
To be eligible, the innovation submission(s) must:
- fit within one of the four 2018 IIA categories;
- be submitted by an individual or a team associated with the innovation project;
- reflect an organisational rather than an individual achievement;
- originate from a public service organisation at a national, state or local government level; OR where the project is carried out in partnership with another entity and the submission is being made by that entity (i.e. civil society, para-governmental organisation, etc.), government involvement and oversight must be clearly demonstrated;
- have been implemented (since January 2014), be in active operation, and undergone evaluation (please note: this criterion does not apply to submissions under the category “Innovation Incubation”);
- be accompanied by a letter from a senior public official authorising submission by the applicant; and
- include the submission payment fee.