CAPAM offers both Individual and Institutional membership levels. Regardless of level, all CAPAM members receive the following general benefits:
- voting rights at the CAPAM annual general meeting;
- access to the CAPAM E-Library, which contains a collection of articles, case studies, reports and presentations from CAPAM events, programmes, conferences and publications.
- access to archived editions of the Commonwealth Innovations Review publication;
- preferential registration and pricing to CAPAM conferences and learning programmes; and
- publication and research-sharing opportunities.
Individual Membership: $180 USD (Payment options are displayed following the submission of the membership form)
CAPAM individual memberships include categories and pricing for working professionals and retirees/students. In addition to the benefits listed above, an Individual Membership offers:
- one vote per individual membership: and
- individual eligibility for the International Innovations Awards.
Institutional Membership: $3900 USD (Payment options are displayed following the submission of the membership form)
CAPAM institutional members are sustainability partners that take an active role in shaping the innovation and direction of the CAPAM professional network. Each institutional membership includes benefits for up to five individuals.
In addition to the general benefits listed above, Institutional Membership benefits include:
- a block of five votes per institutional membership;
- invitations to join and form working groups of leading international experts in the field;
- partnerships in the development and delivery of learning programmes and seminars;
- the opportunity to publicize your initiatives or upcoming conference and programme activities to the CAPAM network of members (through electronic notices, member publications and quarterly mailings);
- profiles and speaking roles in CAPAM conferences and programmes;
- the opportunity to participate and profile your organisation through the International Innovations Awards programme